Each semester we host an information that goes over the basics of the field study process from the base prerequisites and requirements, to finding a site, and all the way through the evaluations at the end. In just 30 minutes you can find out all you need to know and hear answer to the most frequently asked questions about the process. Below is a link to session recording, session slides, and links to key documentation.
If you’re considering a field study for summer or fall OR you’re thinking about doing an internship outside the field study course, OR you’re looking to build your professional network (hint, hint, you should all be doing that) please join as at the Internship and Networking Fair on February 29, 4:30-6:00pm in the Hornbake Library Lobby
- Information Session Recording
- Field Study Information Session Slides
- General Field Study Information: http://ischool.umd.edu/content/field-study
- Field Study Database: http://ischoolfieldstudy.umd.edu/
- Guide to Successful Field Study Placements: http://ter.ps/4sf
Still have questions? Contact Advisor Jasbir Thiara at firstname.lastname@example.org.