Part-time position supporting a variety of functions in a distinguished research library
(approximately 225,000 volumes) with world-renowned multi-language, multi-alphabet
collections in Byzantine and medieval studies, garden history and landscape architecture, and
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Interlibrary Loan Librarian with ILL requests using ILLIAD software: receiving and
returning loans, preparing lending and borrowing forms, retrieving materials from the stacks
and preparing them for ILL shipment.
• Assist Interlibrary Loan Librarian with Scan & Deliver/Rapid service requests: processing
outgoing and incoming requests to verify citations and availability, impose copyright
restrictions, retrieve items, and scan articles for digital transmission to requestors.
• Shelve books and shelf-read collections.
• Bibliographic searching for pre-order purposes.
• Other duties assigned as assigned.