LAC Group is seeking an experienced Library Assistant to provide services on an on-going part time basis at a law firm client’s offices in Seattle, WA. This is a 20-25 per hour a week role and with a flexible work schedule Monday-Friday.
- Open, check-in and route library materials;
- Create book cards;
- Complete library invoice forms;
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals;
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections;
- Sorting and checking in mail.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Experience working in a law firm performing required duties;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Client-focused service orientation