LAC Group is seeking a qualified Librarian I to perform quality control review on a variety of Law materials and collections at a major government library in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, be adaptable to change, and take direction well. This is a full time (40 hour a week; Monday to Friday) position, benefited. Actively screening applicants and looking for someone to start ASAP.
- MLS required
- Previous experience working in a law library preferred
- Previous experience using an integrated library system, preferably Voyager
- Knowledge of online catalogs, MARC records, and basic cataloging procedures for legal monographs and serials
- Working knowledge of processing legal materials in various languages
- Knowledge of at least one foreign language, or experience working with foreign language materials preferred
- Strong attention to and ability to work with great detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and exceed fixed production quotas
- Demonstrated experience reviewing the completed work of others for quality control
- Able to lift or push 50 lbs.
To apply, please visit the job posting.