- Works collaboratively with the first-year experience (FYE) team to provide instruction and outreach to early undergraduate students, especially in FYE courses;
- Contributes teaching to a growing library instruction program coordinated through the Learning and Outreach (L&O) unit,
- Works strategically with partners in the Libraries and across campus to plan instructional programming that furthers the educational mission of the Libraries and the University;
- Measures instructional outcomes, promotes integration of library instruction into the curriculum, and assesses programming in support of student success;
- Enhances library instruction to meet the needs of the evolving educational landscape, including potential services and resources for distance education students;
- Supports and promotes the Libraries’ and Texas A&M University’s shared vision and values.
Applications received by May 20, 2019 will be given first consideration. For more information, please see the full posting at: http://library.tamu.edu/