FAQs – Health & Personal Care

Is there health insurance for students?

Yes. Take a look at the University Health Center website for more information about health insurance plans available to students.

Do I really have to submit immunization records?
All in-person students are required to submit immunization records. Hybrid students are also required to submit their records. Online students are not required, but the registrar’s office can put a hold on your account every semester before registration until you call and confirm that you are still an online student. Therefore, we recommend that all students submit immunization records. You can find more information and the form at the Health Center – Immunization Clinic webpage.

What kinds of health services can I get on campus?

The University Health Center is a comprehensive center with resources ranging from wellness, mental health, STI screening, women’s health, and sick appointments. Check out their website for the best and most complete information. There is also an LGBT Equity Center located in Marie Mount Hall with a number of specific resources and contacts, including support groups, circulating library collection, and leadership opportunities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top