LAC Group is seeking a Client Engagement Manager to work in our office located at the Rockville Town Center/Town Square in Rockville. The responsibilities of this position include owning and cultivating client relationships for assigned clients during the implementation phase and throughout the ongoing relationship. While this position is corporate based, it’s anticipated that travel through the Washington DC Metro area will be up to 50-75%. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits and is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and gain versatile management experience.
- Cultivate and maintain positive client relationships using excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- The Client Engagement Manager will oversee multiple client projects at one time, proactively monitor staff performance, manage costs, and develop program improvement strategies.
- Take initiative to produce improvements both internally and on-site.
- Frequent communication to both internal and external stakeholders is critical in this role.
CLIENT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Superior work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Results-oriented approach with a “can do” attitude and a passion for the details
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against existing programs, the scope of the project, manage project plan and schedule
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, engagement, and effective communication
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet quick deadlines
- Responsible for managing client expectations
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage and mentor staff; ability to address and resolve performance issues
- Strong internal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of the organization (sales, marketing, operations)
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
POSITION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Subject matter knowledge of libraries, archives, museums, or other data/information services preferred
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction through responsiveness, strong working relationships, successful projects and delivering value at all times
- Federal proposal writing and editing support
- Presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to evaluate impacts to the bigger picture and develop solutions to issues as they arise
- Travel: Local travel (within the DC metro area) is required (50-75%)
- Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional service; create SOPs/best practices as needed
- Candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be adaptable, creative and able to take initiative to drive improvements
- Related experience and/or training preferred
- Master’s degree in library, archives, data/information services is preferred but not required