As part of the Library team, the Adjunct Librarian (Cataloging) duties include:
- Perform original and copy cataloging, including authority work, in all formats
- Perform LC classification
- Act as a resource person for cataloging staff
- Catalog archival materials
- May work some hours assisting patrons with library research and other information needs at the Reference desk
- Perform other duties, as assigned
An American Library Associations (ALA) accredited Master’s degree in Library Science is required.
Candidates must have experience in technical services. Public Services experience preferred. A minimum of two years original cataloging experience; working knowledge and understanding of AACR2, RDA, LC classifications, LCSH, MARC21 and OCLC.
For more information and to apply, please visit the job posting.