LibGig, a division of LAC Group, is searching for a Technical Services/Circulation Manager for a public library in the East Los Angeles area. The Tech Services Manager will be responsible for performing administrative duties while overseeing the daily operation of the Support Services Division of the Library. This is a full-time benefitted position that will run for about 6 months.
- Manage, plan, direct and coordinate the functions and operations of the Support Services Division of the City’s library system, including circulation, technical and materials management services.
- Monitor and coordinate library building maintenance needs with other City departments.
- Train, supervise and evaluate assigned personnel.
- Manage the library’s emergency preparedness program.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures, administration of the Library’s annual budget and plan of service.
- Provide oversight of the Library computer system and related support services functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration or a related field is required. A Master’s degree or post-graduate qualification in Information and Library Management, Information Science is preferred.
- At least four years of experience in technical services/circulation including two years of administrative and supervisory responsibility that includes experience in budgeting is required. Facilities maintenance experience is desirable.
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/RMC5uP