LibSource, a LAC Group company, is seeking an ongoing, part-time, Library Clerk to work providing para-professional support services to our client, an international law firm. This position will provide support services for the law firm library and research staff and will work 16 hours per week on a flexible schedule during normal business hours. This position will work from our client’s site in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Manage the physical library collections, including shelving, weeding and shifting of library material, noting when items are damaged and/or missing from the collection, etc;
- Provide library local support services, including, but limited too: open and process mail, data entry, log receipt of material into the library catalog, distribute newspapers, process new acquisitions, process returns, assist with basic orders, basic renewals, and basic cancellations, route print material, process and distribute office copies/desk-books, provide customer service;
- Assist attorneys in locating local print and electronic holdings;
- Maintain an inviting clean library space;
- Participate in other duties or projects as requested.
- Prior experience working in a library environment is a plus;
- Previous experience working in a law firm library is desired, but not required;
- Knowledge of library call numbers, shelving, shifting and weeding collections is desired;
- Must have an excellent work ethic and exceptional attention to detail;
- A professional attitude and good customer services skills are a must.
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/JVk3be