The Division of Information Technology seeks a graduate assistant to assist the director of Community Support & Outreach with the operations of a customer support desk, specifically in the area of academic systems. Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Assist with development and tracking of Key Performance Indicators.
2. Collate data and perform relevant calculations for Service Desk scorecards.
3. Create internal and public documentation
4. Test new technologies and systems as needed
5. Provide ELMS (Canvas) and EMT support as needed.
6. Troubleshoot problems involving supported systems and services.
7. Carry out quality assurance assessments.
Full description and apply at: https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/54219