The Faculty Data System Graduate Assistant will assist with the implementation of a new web-based, faculty achievement data system. This will entail providing instruction to faculty and staff, troubleshooting problems, and communicating major and/or recurring problems to the Product Manager.
Successful candidates will:
– Provide technical assistance to faculty and staff members.
– Track and communicate problems to the Product Manager.
– Attend bi-weekly project implementation meetings.
– Participate in multiple workshops/training sessions to develop knowledge of the product and communicate information to faculty and staff.
– Assist in improving aspects of the user experience and provide feedback for future phases of the project.
– Harvest faculty data from various sources for import into the database.
– Manage user roles in the product.