|Dexis is seeking an experienced Organizational Development professional to provide Records and Information Management (RIM) services to the USAID-funded Monitoring and Evaluation Support for Collaborative Learning and Adapting (MESCLA) Activity. The work location for this position will be Tegucigalpa, Honduras; however, most of the analytical and design work can be conducted remotely. This is a short-term position with an estimated period of performance of four months. The start date for this position is estimated to be March 13, 2017.
- In collaboration with the dedicated USAID staff, create a centralized (standardized, consolidated) taxonomy and directory of all documents used by the USAID Mission in Honduras (the Mission)
- Identify and recommend the appropriate repositories for different types of documents. This includes identifying the repository solutions currently used within the Mission, as well as the existing technologies used outside of USAID.
- In collaboration with the Mission and MESCLA, re-label and re-organize all existing documents in the standard taxonomy and appropriate repositories
- Propose business processes (i.e. illustrated with business process flow charts, roles and responsibilities) to ensure that all new documents are labeled in accordance with the standard taxonomy and stored in the appropriate repositories, in consultation with key stakeholders
- Develop training materials and guidelines in the use of the taxonomy for new documentation and other new business process flows
- Develop training materials and reference guides and provide an initial training for all Mission staff in the use the centralized directory to quickly access any document stored within this system
- Train the Mission staff on document management and creation
- Ensure that the new procedures are fully implemented and maintained by:
- Identifying retention and learning roadblocks
- Revising trainings to address the Mission staff’s needs
- Identifying and providing advanced, in-depth training to subject guides, content gardeners, and key players
- Master’s degree in a field of relevance to RIM or Organizational Development with five (5) years of experience
- Significant experience in Records and Information Management
- Familiarity with organizational learning theory and practice
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, time-sensitive, high-quality activities and work collaboratively with other people
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Professional working fluency in both Spanish and English
- Familiarity with available USAID/USG document repositories
With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and other multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.