Keep reading for more information on an international conference opportunity!
We are pleased to invite you and your institution to participate in the OXFORD WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM at Somerville College, Oxford, UK. The Symposium will be held 20, 21 & 22 March 2017.
- You are invited to present a paper on an aspect of Women’s Studies, or you may wish to attend as an observer or panel member. Submit abstracts by 20 February for consideration.
- Participants of the March 2017 Symposium may submit complete papers by mid-May 2017 to be peer-reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
- The Symposium is interdisciplinary in nature and seeks to cover a broad reach of women’s leadership issues in both the public and private sectors. The expectation is that much of the discourse will be concerned with cultural, religious, social, and economic conditions of women and the initiatives that may be most effective in the remediation of the various forms of gender discrimination.
- See our website for suggestions on topics and registration information, and contact us if you have questions.
- Follow us on Twitter for updates on keynote speakers, deadlines, and other information, @OxfordSymposia3.